Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

That One Time $ethboi Proposed....

Okay for starters I am the biggest romantic cheese ball EVER! I have/own every chick-flick that has ever been made and I love love! For my whole life.. okay since I was 13 ... I was very certain of how my life/love story would pan out... so much so that when it didn't I thought I'd never fall in love or find someone who I actually didn't want to punch in the face after being around me for 5 hours... but life is awesome and has proved me wrong, because now I am engaged to the most perfect person (for me) my dearest Seth Bradley Porter or as I like to call him, my $ethboi! 

So on Saturday August 9th (the 5 month mark of when we became official) my $ethbio suggested we go to the Salt Lake Temple which had just re-opened after being closed for 6 weeks. I said, why not? So I met my $ethboi at 4:30.
we look super engaged here.. l have totally nailed that hand placement 
 It was great being at the temple with my $ethboi because I felt such a peace and love there for him, my Father in Heaven, and for life and the lessons I have learned thus far. After the temple it was about 7:30 and we went back to my $ethboi's apartment so that we could ditch my car. So we start driving and usually it takes us like 45 minutes to decide where we want to scarf our faces but he just started driving and I didnt care one bit because all I had that day was a bear-claw. So we are driving for about 15 minutes and I thought at first we were going to his Aunt and Uncle Jeff and Stacey's house but we weren't and instead he pulls up this long brick one way drive way. I knew instantly we were at La Caille
Seriously I cannot describe how awesome this place was, it is a mixture of Beauty and the Beast, the Bachelor Mansion, and some french place. Sups Classy! So we got his car valet and then we says, "You wanna walk around the garden?" Now I bet you are thinking, "did you know he was going to propose?" Honestly I was driving up to Salt Lake and hoping he would do it just because I am so over calling $ethboi my boyfriend I wanted him to be my Fiance! But when  we started walking around the gardens I thought if my $ethboi doesn't propose here I might kill him because there is no way he can top this! Well after walking around for a bit, we got to this bridge and he got down on one knee and I literally dont remember a thing he said other then "I love you" and "Will you marry me?" I had a legit out of body experience and gained my composure and said "YES!" So then my $ethboi put the freaking most amazing ring on my finger! I was shaking, he was shaking and we were pretty smitten and blown away. 
La Caille is just classy and lights your dessert on fire to congratulate you 
Then as a newly engaged couple we went and had the most amazing dinner of my life and I couldn't stop smiling as I looked at my ring and my Fiance! So there you have it... that is how my dream boy, $ethboi proposed to me.. we are gonna have really tall babies and rule the universe! I'm excited! Come fast December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment