Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

F.P.O.T.W.
HALEY ANN BRENNAN
Current Location
Coto De Caza, CA
How I Know This F.P.O.T.W.
She is my baby sister. She was born into his world at 3:42 p.m. on December 23rd 1996. She is the best little sister you could ever ask for!
Favorite F.P.O.T.W. Quotes
"I wanted pasta but they gave me spaghetti" 
Preface for quote: She had those cute little underwear that said the days of the week on them and when she came downstairs for breakfast she overheard my brother say it was thursday, so she said, "What!?!? It's Thursday... I thought it was tuesday... oh man now I have to change." 
"Paige, just stop talking, you are making yourself look stupider!"
"Don't sass me!"
"I'll cut you!"
"My husband is going to be really good looking, smart, and a part time billionaire."
F.P.O.T.W. Favorite Food
Taco Bell, Sprite (toilet water as Annette calls it), tortellini, any form of bread, and sour pack kids
Top 14 Reasons I Love This F.P.O.T.W.
1). I love when I come home from college because she is so excited to see me and gives me big hugs
2). She lets me hold her cute baby hands while we watch "Mall Cop", American's Next Top Model, and the Kardashians.
3). She is FUNNY!!!!! This girl has sass and quick wit!
4). She is also the sweetest and most caring person I have met in my life
5). She is a clean freak
6). I get most of my music from her itunes... this 14 year old is always hooking me up with the latest Gaga, Keshia, or Miranda Crossgrove song
7). She has a good attitude about everything. except..Kumon
8). She is a looker! Seriously I have had guys tell me they want to date her when she gets older. She is a tan california girl with a brain.
9). She is wise beyond her years! I ask her for advice and she will role her eyes and give either the obvious response that I needed to hear or surprise me with profound words to ponder on. 
10). She can dance! She has a ghetto rump and she isn't afraid to use it! 
11). She is an excellent student
12). She is frugal and always seems to have way more money then I do.
13). She gives GREAT hugs! 
14). She is my baby sister and as hard as it is for me to see her grow up, I know this one has her head on straight and she will put her oldest sister to shame by all the amazing things she will do! I love you Hay Bay.
I LOVE YOU LITTLE H

No comments:

Post a Comment