Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

F.P.O.T.W.
ELDER TREVOR TODD BROWN
Birthplace: Irvine, CA
Birthdate: 09.21.2010
Parentals: Suzy and Todd Brown
Favorite Things in the world: ANYTHING apple, iphone, ipod, macbook... he's quite the enthusiasts! Fast cars, vans, the beach, bagels, Coldplay, and dirt biking
Why He is my F.P.O.T.W.
He is about to go into the MTC and is going to be serving a full time mission in the San Pablo Philippines Mission!!!! I could not be more excited for this boy that I have come to love in so many ways! He will be Great!!! 
How I know this F.P.O.T.W.
When I was 16 and moved back to California everyone and their dog...no really dogs like him... were obsessed with this kid named Trevor Brown. I vaguely remembered him before I moved and I did not get the fascination, UNTIL I talked to the little charmer and I was hooked! We bonded through out high school as I picked him up each morning before seminary. He would always eat bagels in my car and I hate when people eat in my car, but I was so in love with Trev that I let him and I even enjoyed watching him devour his bagels... enough about the bagels. So Trev is just one of those teddy bear people (except of the fact that he is anthesis of fat) because you just see him and he has his arms already stretched out and you get so excited because you know you are about to experience a Trevor Todd Brown hug... and those are just WONDERFUL! So basically it was love at first sight with this one!
Why I love this F.P.O.T.W.
Trevor Brown is 
smart... like insanely!
He is a good driver... he can go 100 mph in when I am in the car... I trust him
We have been married on facebook twice and engaged once and I think half of facebook thinks that I am divorced
He is cute! Seriously I love his hair and his smile
He is a dreamer and that's just hot!
Once he came up to Idaho and me, him and Kati went to Yellowstone but it was closed but we still had the best weekend conceivable! 
He is always good at checking up on me. I love getting a Trevor Brown text that usually starts off like, "Aubrey Ann Brennan, I miss you babe! call me;)"
He is good at everything. 
He is athletic
I have more romantic pictures with them then all of my ex's combined! 
He has the best laugh!
He gets along with 39 year olds and 5 year olds... everyone loves Trev
So Elder Brown I will miss you but I am so excited to hear about all the amazing things you are going to be doing! I love you and can't wait to see you in dos! 

Yes we are cute together. No, he is too good for me. Yes I am okay with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment