Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sister's Of Mosiah

WHAT'S ON MY MIND.....? SISTERS OF MOSIAH
Sometimes I don't understand how it is even humanly possible to miss someone as much as I miss my Irma and my Hermana!!!!! I also cannot believe it will be 26 months until I am greeted with a HUGE hug from Hanns, and get a nice and endearing jab in the bicep from Kati. AHHH and I thought that Summer 2012 was a long time without them and NOW I have to wait until sweet reunion time in March 2013. Oh boy... get ready for the whole worlds eardrums to erupt when I see Hanns again... her voice can carry... just ask the MTC police and get ready for a cry fest (on my part) when I see Kati. I'm so lucky to have TWO GREAT examples of missionary work in my life. Both Sister Davis and Hermana Van Dusen are changing lives. Hannah is currently visa waiting in North Carolina and bettering the lives of all those within a 100 mile radius of her, and soon she will be doing the same in Salvador, Brazil. Hermana Van Dusen is changing lives in Asuncion, Paraguay and loving every minute of it. Even though we will be separated by thousands of miles, I don't think I will ever feel more connected to my best friends then when we are all wearing the name badge and preaching and teaching what we know and love with all our hearts. Talk about the ultimate sisterhood! So look out South America.... Sister Davis, Hermana Van Dusen and soon Hermana Brennan are going to getcha with the gospel of Jesus Christ and you are gonna LIKE IT!
SOUTH AMERICA SISTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment