Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Just Haven't Met You Yet...

I use to HATE that song by Michael Buble, "Haven't Met You Yet" because I thought it was in NO WAY applicable to me, until TODAY! I was driving to pick up my dry cleaning and this song came on my iphone from shuffle and I realized, I haven't met him yet! For so long I was confident I met the boy of my dreams, but he's the boy of some other girls dream. BUT I know that "it will all turn out" and I'll meet him and he will be more then I could have ever imagined and I'll be so grateful for everything that lead me to him, but the Future Mr. Aubrey Brennan I gotta go tend to my Chileans, so I'll think about you in about 18 months and feel free to make yourself known at anytime after that, okay? 
I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET :)

No comments:

Post a Comment