Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Playlist of A Pre-Missionary

I realized that so much of my life revolves around music. I run to music everyday at the gym. I cannot drive without listening to music. I do all of my Mothers monotonous chores and get through it to listening to music. AND for the next 18 months... I can only listen to church music... BUT hey I get to be a missionary SO no music = no big deal. So what will I be listening to before I depart normal life and enter into missionary life of splendidness....?
1). Angles: Owl City
2). I Run To You: Lady Antebellum
3). What If: Colbie Caillat 
4). Oh Darling: Plug in Stero
5). Everything You Do: He Is We
6). The Best Day: Taylor Swift
7). Cool: Gwen Stefanie
8). Enter Sandman: Metallica
9).Give Me Everything:Pitbull
10). Blame It On The Rain: He Is We
11).Pumped Up Kicks: Foster The People
12). The Night Sky: Keane
13). Fast Cars and Freedom: Rascal Flatts
14). Amsterdam: Coldplay
15). All I Need: Mat Kearney
16). Gold Digger: Kayne West
17). Thank You: Jay-Z
18). Somebody To Love: Justin Bieber
19). Life Is Beautiful: Vega 4
20). ENCHANTED: TAYLOR SWIFT 

No comments:

Post a Comment