Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Favorite Weekend of the Year

So Sethboi and I headed down south, to my parents for a good ol' fashion Fourth of July weekend. I have not been home for the Fourth since I was in high school so it was a blast. Also my brother brought his significant other, Morgan, so the whole fam was their minus the Bartons :( 

On our way to California we stopped at Sethboi's favorite burger place. I HATE Vegas with all my soul but this place was out of this world. Check out Bachi Burger next time you are going through Sin City 

My man knows that I can't go on a roadtrip without some Swig

 Well for the Fourth we had the annual Brennan family water fight! All is fair in love and water war in the Brennan family. 






But my favorite part of the weekend was when Seth and I went up to L.A. to visit his mission! It was honestly one of the coolest things I have experienced! These people LOVED him! It was fun to speak spanish and feel like we were both missionaries again! I'm so grateful for what a wonderful missionary Seth was and how close his mission is to my parents. I already can't wait to go back and visit these amazing people again! 




I no trip would be complete to California without taking a 1,000 pictures of Cove

HAHA I love this picture of the ALWAYS happy Covie.. he didnt like that Grandpa was having him swim without his Mom nearby. 

These two became fast friends and Cove likes to call him "Sefff" 


 Yeah we are babes! 



4th of july from aubrey brennan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment