Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

The Best Things In Life

"Happiness does not consist of a glut of luxury, the world’s idea of a “good time” Nor must we search for it in faraway places with strange sounding names. Happiness is found at home."
Thomas S. Monson

The older I get the more sentimental I become. I have been thinking a lot about life, love and the future. I have come to realize that way that I most feel the manifestation of God's love for me are through the relationships in life he has created for me, those specially in my family. I have the best boy, amazing friends, but no one is quite like my family. I am forever in love and grateful for those crazy people who I get to have forever. 
"Being one in a family carries a great responsibility of caring, loving, lifting an strengthening each member of the family so that all can righteously endure to the end in mortality and dwell together throughout eternity. It is not enough just to save ourselves. It is equally important that parents, brothers, and sisters are saved in our families."
Robert D. Hales

It would't be Heaven without these 9 and counting there....

No comments:

Post a Comment