Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

F.P.O.T.W.
MEREDITH LYNN "CEREAL" CHAPMAN
Favorite Food
 Chili sauce with tortilla chips, ritz crackers, kit-kat bars
Favorite TV Show
Modern Family & Friends
Why I Love This Person
We have been friends since we were 5 years old. I have just as much history and memories with this woman then I do with most of the people in my family. She is a big pile of joy.
Favorite Quotes
"Toxic fumes have been released into the atmosphere."
"This song says "gospel" in it... I can SO listen to it on sunday."
"Alum-nigh (That's how she pronounced it)... my Dad is one of those."
"Republican... are they the good guys?"
"Suddenly I see... Oh CRAP!"
"Aubrey has a saggy BUTT!"
"I feel like death!"
"Oh that sounds so Joyous"
"Aubrey you are FAT!"
This F.P.O.T.W. And Me Through Out The Years
Through out the years Meredith and I have...
Rode and washed our razor scooters on a daily basis, played colors in the pool, made bennie baby houses, consumed more brown sugar pop tarts then any human ever should, played Tony Hawk Pro Skater and would pause the game when their naughty undergarments would show, listened to WAY too much NSYNC and Brittney Spears, went to Disneyland multiple times, played with American Dolls, ate chocolate ice cream, had many sleep overs in our matching American Girl sleeping bags, collected pictures of dogs, went through an obsession with the brand Roxy from 1997-2001, went to many a girls camps, survived EFY 2004, enjoyed visiting each other in differnent states, had many late start dance parties in the Tesoro parking lot, quoted Mean Girls and Blades of Glory on an hourly basis, razor scootered around the RSM lake, she watched me get burnt like a lobster many a time, had many delightful chats at various parks through out Coto, had many rides in Foxy Boxy, the Corolla and Seth jr, got lost in Riverside and had to have Daniel (the boy who lives in Utah) get us back home and guide us through the area we have lived in for 17 years of our life, went 80's dancing at Area 51, and have enjoyed the Crest drive through. I love this women!!!!! My grandkids will know her and hear about her more times than they will want. She is a memory maker and my life would suck without her! We have grown up together and I know that we will continue to grow up together through out the years. MLCHAPS you complete mi vida!

1 comment:

  1. oh aubrey, thank you for reminding me what great childhood we had! your too sweet love you! :)

    ReplyDelete