Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nostalgia Cinco

WHEN I AM IN CHILE I WILL MISS...
HERMANA VAN DUSEN'S HOMECOMING
Isn't She A Dream?
 My Best Friend is currently serving her mission in Paraguay and I thought it was going to be impossible to go 18 months without seeing her.. haha little did I know that it will 26 MONTHS until sweet reunion time.  I had envisioned  me begging her parents to let me go the airport when she got off the plane at John Wayne in mid-august of 2012, and running to her when she got off the escalator, and  publicly embarrassing myself as I would cry sweet reunion tears. Well now I am just going to beg her to come to the airport in March of 2013 so that I can run off the escalator and publicly embarrass myself as I cry sweet reunion tears... either  way I am doomed to publicy embarrass myself.
Miss you everyday Mi Hermana... see you in 23 months

1 comment:

  1. dang you aubrey and your nostalgic posts... makin me miss our hermana and soon to be 2x hermana's!!!

    ReplyDelete