Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nostalgia Seis

WHILE I AM IN CHILE I WILL MISS...
Cutest Missionary Brazil Has EVER Scene!
SISTER DAVIS' HOMECOMING
LOVE HER!

So my roommate and best friend is serving her mission in Brazil and she gets home late July of 2012... so just like Kati, it will be 26 months till I see her too. It was hard enough to imagine 18 months without my Irma and now it will be 26 till I hear a Hannah Davis laugh! To be honest when I read my call and came across my MTC entrance date, I automatically calculated how many months it would be until I saw her. I had  envisioned her coming home...and the whole continental United States would hear our reunion. I also envisoned us having endless nights in our lounge wear, catching up on a year in a half of gossip girl and chicks flicks as well as chat about our favortie subject... boys, boys,boys. I thought I'd be pillow talking by July of 2012! Well Hanns, you know what we are doing when I get home. 
Love My Sister Davis All The J.Crew Items In The World

No comments:

Post a Comment