Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"2010 Is Going To Be Magical"~ Brooke Hart Eliason

Well according to Brooke, 2010 was suppose to be magical and you know what, so far, the women is right! January to August was filled with lots of Harold, spanish, work, the Besties, Trader Joe's, independent study courses, singles ward, hot tubing in the late evening, Scrabble, Annette's comida, sister-sister tiempo,the beach, drives down PCH, golden spoon, RSM lake razor scootering, 13 days of straight partying when parentals were in Italia, sports chalet, and many attempts at getting tan. But after a majestic summer at 20 Grace Lane and an amazing trip to Costa Rica, it was time to head by to my mecca, Provo Utah. 
Now that the second part of 2010 is in effect, Brooke is still right, 2010 is magical! I am just loving every second of this adventure. I am living with the three most amazing people on the face of the earth, I have the best looking friends in P-town, I get to see my beloved Sterling on Wednesdays, I have the most loving significant other (Harold) and most importantly the gospel is the same today as it was yesterday and that means that it will always make me indescribably happy! I'm just learning that "come what may and love it!" Life is good!  
So here's to the rest of the magical year we call twenty ten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment