Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Favorite Person of the Week for October 23rd-30th

F.P.O.T.W. 
Scott Matthew Hill
Birthplace: Palace Verdes, CA
Birthday: 08.01.1990.
Current Location: South Africa
Most Prized Possession (s): Well he use to be in love with his iphone until he became a traitor and got a blackberry, but other then that he loves his Sabb and his long boards. 
How Do I know Scott: I met Scott when I was 11 years old when he moved into my ward. Let's just say it was not love at first sight and it took a few years for me to fully appreciate the amazingness of Scott Hill. 
Favorite Things about Scott: He is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He truly cares for his friends and he is just funny! He doesn't even have to say anything and I just laugh just because he is in the room. Also Scott can do anything. He is good at everything!!! The kid is a genius, athletic, and just a million billion other things. He will do great things and when he makes his millions he promised to buy me a BMW.
The girl who scores Scottland Hill will be the luckiest women to have ever been conceived and born on planet Earth. I love Scott, not romantically but in the way that I feel that I become a better person each time I hang out with him. I hope that more Scott Hill rubs off on me through out the years because I just think everyone should be a lot more like Scott Hill. I miss you Scotty!!!! I know that you are the BEST missionary ever and I cannot wait until July 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment