Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Favorite Person Of The Week

So every week I am going to choose my "Favorite Person of The Week" and explain 
why I loveth them


This week for my FPOTW I choose... 

       KATI KRISTEN VAN DUSEN
Age: 21 05.05.1989
Birthplace: Huntington Beach, CA
Current Location: Coto De Caza, CA
Most unfavorite thing in the world: Bananas
Reason # 12,675 that I lover her: We've been best friends since we were in the first grade. 
Cool Fact About FPOTW: She just got her mission call to the Paraguay Asuncion Mission and reports to the Provo MTC February 9th! 
How Did We Meet?: We met when we were five. Our Mom's were friends so they thought that we should be friends so they arranged a play date and I thought Kati was a brat. Then we were placed in the same first grade class and once she punched Jonathan "big butt" for hitting me with a ball (she totally got suspended for it too!) then I knew we'd be BFFer's for Life... and I was right! We've been through elementary school, awkward middle school years, survived me moving to Utah for three years, boyfriends, Coach Queen, Tesoro, BYU Idaho, and now that she is leaving for 18 months I know that the distance will only make us better friends! 
Where Do I see Kati in 10 years: She will be my next door neighbor with 3 kids, we will have matching Honda Odysseus, Hot Hubby's and Kati will be a high school spanish teacher, but only on MWF so that we can play all day the other days of the week! 
I couldn't ask for a better friend! 
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment