Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Change

One of my greatest faults is not letting people know how much they truley mean to me. I've always considered myself as a person who has a great capacity for love, but I am horrible at letting people know it. For whatever reason I am not good at conveying love. I am good at loving but always am short for words, especially if its face to face. I don't know why, I just wish I was better at. Often people don't know how I feel about hem until they leave, or something happens which makes me reevaluate how I feel about the people in my life. Today was one of those days. Today I realized that I NEED to let everyone I love know that I love them and know that life would be so different and in some cases not barable without them. Let them know they made a difference. Let them know how lucky I am to know them. Let them know that they were there and helped me when no one else could. I hate that it takes an ER visit, a MRI, a CT scan, and a brain tumor to make me realize that I should have let you know I couldn't have done and gotten through SO many things without you. You were there when everyone else left or thought I was fine. I wish I could be there for you like you were there for me all those times. All I can say is that
today I'll be better at it
Brooke looks good and I look drunk...sums up all of our pictures together
 Let It Be Known That Brooke Hart Eliason Defines the Word... Enchanting! I LOVE YOU LADY... You'll Be Better In No Time And You Are In My Prayers And I Don't Think I've Prayed For Anyone Else This Hard In My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment