Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

HAPPY 52nd DADDY!

SO...his birthday isn't until Tuesday, but the man is TOO great to just have his date of birth commemorated one day of the year, so I thought I'd start the festivities early.For the record Sterling A. Brennan is the best possible person, and lucky me, he is my father!
SO here are some of the top reasons why I love my Daddy!
He's the hardest working person I know
He calls me 'pops'
He falls asleep in every movie
He ALWAYS makes time for me, his wife, and other kids, ALWAYS!
He is 150% honest
He tells jokes that should be on the back of laffy-taffy's, and I love them
He reads history books! 
He loves to mow the lawn and apart of him would love to quit law so he could pull weeds, fix sprinklers and buy mulch all day
He loves my mom
He has about a billion baseball cards from when he was a kid
He looks good in a bow tie
I think he's in the CIA
Every time we go anywhere there is always someone who knows him
If I ever grow up to be something it will be because my Dad always pushed me to do my best and always believed in me
He LOVES the Beatles and has great taste in music
He is always selfless and remarkably generious
He's not perfect but pretty dang close!
He always calls to check up on me
I usually get to see him and have dinner with him two-three times a month while I am up at college and I LOVE IT
They don't make them like my Dad... I've yet to find a guy comparable to my Father, but when I do, he'll be all mine!
He lets me drive the beamer :) 
He makes great tacos
He is the busiest man in the world and the best muti-tasker on the planet!
He likes Chunky Monkey, Henry Winehearts root beer, and guacamole flavored chips
He is always optimistic and faithful!
He's basically a genius... its genetic... joke, but really he's brilliant and always know everything about anything
I can ask him and tell him anything
It doesn't matter how old I get or who comes into my life, I'll ALWAYS be a Daddy's girl! 
I LOVE YOU DADDY AND I'M REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment