Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

It All Works Out In The End

It all works out in the end. I know I am only 21 years old and life still has MANY curve balls to throw my way, but I know that everything works out the way its suppose to. Sometimes we ask, "Why is this happening to me?" or "When will I feel normal again?" and I can say that there will be a day when we look back on everything that has happened and we will realize that it all worked out for the best. Everything fell into place and what God had in store for us was for our best and what we actually wanted in the end. 
This is where my happy begging will take place
Today is that day for me. Today I am looking back on my life and I realize that everything I did, everything that has happened to me was suppose to lead me up to this point. I was suppose to and wanted to be here and I never could have done it by myself. There had to be intervention. There had to be hard times. There had to be heart ache, and confusion so that I could end up where I needed to be and do what I need to do. I know that through out my life there will be many more days like today and also many more days like the past, where it was hard and at times impossible to see any silver lining, but next time, I'll be better and more prepared to see through the the bad times, because I know that days like today do happen and will happen again! There is a quote I absolutely LOVE by Elder Holland, "Don’t give up. Don’t you quit. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. You keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.”
It all works out in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment