Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

FAVORITE PERSON OF THE WEEK for October 31st- NOV 6th

F.P.O.T.W.
Annette Lamb Brennan
Age: doesn't look a day over 32
Hometown: Parma, Idaho/ Gilbert Arizona
Current Location: Coto De Caza, CA 
Most Unfavorite Thing: My room when my bed is not made, or my clothes are on the floor
Favorite Thing(s) In The World: The gospel, Sterling, her 5 kids, her office, J.Crew sales, her Iphone
Reason for the F.P.O.T.W.: Well the women did give birth to me which means she should not just be my F.P.O.T.W. once every 52 weeks, but her Day of Birth was on October 31st and that got me thinking that she is most deserving of my F.P.O.T.W. title.
How Do I Know This Person: on April 27th 1990 in HOAG Hospital in Newport Beach, CA this noble women gave birth to me and we have been as close as close can be all these 20 1/2 years. 
Why Did I Choose This Person: I choose Annette because she is more then just my mother. She is my best friend, counselor, confidant, and protector. Some people do not have close relationships with their Mom's and that just breaks my heart because if all the mothers in the world were at least .0005% like my Mother, then their lives would be a million billion trillion percent enhanced just by spending time with them, learning from them, and listen to them. I have the B-E-S-T Mom on the face of the planet... don't even try to argue with me on that! She is an example to me in every way possible. She is smart, the most service oriented person I have ever encountered, selfless, loving, realistic but a dreamer at the same time, best cook to have ever been conceived, and is a rock in the gospel. I have learned SO much from her and I am excited that I have the opportunity to learn from her for eternity. There will never be a day in my life that I won't think that I am SO immensely blessed to be her daughter. Her sweetheart  (my father) and her are the biggest influences in my life and they are the reason I am who I am. So if you like me thank them, if you don't... why are you reading this? 
Abraham Lincoln once said,"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." I 156% agree with good old honest Abe!

I usually include a favorite story about the person of the week but there are just WAY to many to tell so I am going to share more facts about the amazing women I am lucky enough to call Mommy!
 Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: cover it in chocolate and she will eat it
Favorite Movie: Leap Year
Favorite Taylor Swift Song: You Belong With Me
My Favorite Feature: Her laugh, it usually includes tears and it is one of those laughs that you cannot help but laugh along!
Favorite TV Show: Fox News
To the Best Women I Know, I Love you Mother-Dearest... to the Moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment