Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Days 19 & 20


Day Twenty: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
So I am named after a 70's band song, titled "Aubrey" by Bread. When my Dad was 16 he was driving around, and when he heard this song bumping in his VW rabbit he had an epiphany... he would name his first born daughter, Aubrey, in honor of his favorite song by his favorite band. So 10ish years later, on April 27th 1990, my father's dream came true and him and his wife had a wonder child and named her Aubrey Ann Brennan. SO one of the lines in the song is, "And Aubrey was her name, not so very ordinary girl or name." I think that line sums me up perfectly so I thought it would be a unique blog name. I'm not married so I can't do cool names like "Jumping with The Joneses" or "Shaking it up with the Smith's" so that's the story.

Day Nineteen: Another Picture of Yourself


Have the B to the E-S-T February 16th Ever... OR ELSE!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Aubs. You should definitely put those on your wedding slideshow

    ReplyDelete