Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 17

Day Seventeen: Things That Make You Smile

These 7 amazing individuals I am lucky enough to call my family
My Three Girls... we've been best friends longer then most people have known their siblings.
MISS you Hermana
These Three girls complete me! Oh and make me smile and laugh hourly!
Miss you Irma.
This is the BEST invention in the universe! I have three and they have change my life.
Nike... why are you the best thing that has ever happened to me?

My Dearest Mozambique Orphanes, it's been almost three years and I still think about you all daily.
I love having a full tank of gas
Every month you come in the mail I hop around my apartment like a kid on Christmas morning!
I love my letter from my missionaries. I've been mailbox stocking for 23 months now and I continue to for the next 18 months.

P.S.
"I'm strange cause I hate goodbyes, I got misty eyes as we said farewell"
That's how I'd sum up my parting from Hermana Van Dusen
I survived dropping off Hermana Van Dusen... Barley! I cried the whole day, but luckily my senstational roommates where there to snuggle my woes away. Seriously I will think about her and what she is doing each and every day she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment