Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 22

Day Twenty-Two: 22 Facts About You

1). I am 6 feet and 3/4th's
2). I wear a size 12 shoe
3). I have read a biography on every president except for Pierce, Hoover, Coolidge, and Buchanan... they are NO bueno
4). I always rinse, wash, and repeat with my shampoo
5). I don't like to eat breakfast, but I love breakfast foods. I know its bad for you but if I eat before 11 I am sick the whole day.
6). I go through a book of stamps a month...those DANG missionaries... love them!
7). I love socks! If I was a billion-aire I would NEVER wear the same pair of socks.
8). I own every Coldplay, Taylor Swift, and Kelly Clarkson song ever recorded
9). On average I read about 250 pages a day.
10). I brush my teeeth three times a day
11). I cut coupons
12). I hate having a dirty car. I wash my car two times a week, even in the winter when I know that it is going to get dirty the next day.
13). I read the NY Times every day. That is one of the best things about BYU, is free NY Times in the Kennedy Center.
14). My homepage is cnn.com
15). I hold my breath when I go into a Walmart. Elitist I know but I just hate the smell of the rotisserie chicken
16). I will go into Costco just to eat the samples and then walk out. Costco is the best thing my Parents ever gave me.
17). I eat three cuties a day
18). I ware a ring on my left ring finger and I have ever since I was 15.
19). I feel naked without wearing a watch. I was never taught how to read a clock so basically my watches are more like a bracelet
20). I hate getting my hair cut! I have an emotional breakdown every time.
21). I use to swallow toothpaste until I 17 years old.
22). I will only wear nike running shoes. Its on principle.

P.S. Happy Birthday to one of my best friends of all time. Elder Daniel Christopher Glade! You are the BEST missionary ever! I can't wait to see you in two and a half weeks! You are simply my favorite person DCG!

Mexico I know you are going to miss him, but his two years are up in two weeks and WE need him here in the U.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment