Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Confessions

The Confessions of a Clean Freak
So I don't know when it happened but somewhere in the last year I have become a sort of clean freak. I know... SHOCKING!!!! I know my freshmen roommates would be in shock to hear to I have embraced the Mr. Clean within. Seriously, I love the smell of Clorox wipes and the satisfaction that comes after you have swiffered your kitchen floor. I love buying Glade products for every room of my apartment. I love taking my car to the car wash and driving in a car that is clean inside and out. I know my parents are wishing this would have happened sooner, when I lived at home with them for 18 years, but somethings just develop later in life. Some people blog about the new skirt on sale at Banana and wear to find a cute bangle, but I am going to blog about the best cleaning products out there!  Yes I have morphed into a 20 year old grandmother. 
These are the best kind! Don't get the orange scented kind. They are TOO strong and you'll have to open all the windows in your dwelling.

Can you say SOFT HANDS!?! Not only does this stuff get the job done, but the boys will thank you because this stuff leaves your hands softer then an infants rump!
This thing is MAGIC! Buy the extra strength, it will last longer.

The pen is mighter than the sword! This thing will save your life!

Single handily the most addicting thing on planet earth!!!! Don't fall for the wet jet, it's no bueno!  Just say with the classic and buy the mop wipes. Swiffering will become your new favorite verb! 
These puppies will make your clothes smell like a rose! Hang them on your hangers and your closet will smell like Eden. I like the Lavender ones the best.
 I love Glade products!!!! They are bueno!! I don't like plug in's just becuase I don't know about you but they look tacky and I usually need my outlets. So these are perfect for me. you just twist them open and hid th

No comments:

Post a Comment