Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Days 26-31

Okay so this is just sad... I haven't finished my 

list from January, so I going to knock the rest 

of them out... or else my communications grade will be no 


bueno!


Day 25 – What’s in your purse?

My Brain. This has everything in the world in it!
I have frizzy hair so I have to keep this close by
Best wallet ever made

The thing I use to make Horrace work
I live in Utah, that means one can never leave the house without this
Is it sad that this is my prized procession? 




Day 26 – A photo of your parents and 

describe their love story



My parents met in their FHE group in their ward at BYU in the fall of 1982.  My Dad fell for my Mom the moment he saw her, but she took some convincing, never the less, they both fell in love, got engaged in February, and were sealed for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles temple on July 29th, 1983. I am SO lucky to have parents that are 110% in love and devoted to each other and the gospel. I have never been cynical about love because I've scene the benefits of a happy marriage my whole life. These two will have been married for 29 years in July and I know they love each other more and more each day. My parents are BIG advocates of always going to FHE, because they say you never know who will be there. 

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now 

and how have you changed since then?
This is a pic. of my at my best friend, Stephanie's wedding. It was actually 11 1/2 months ago, but whatever. Well since this time last year not a whole lot has changed other then I have almost complete 36 more credits, I love home and had a wonderful summer spent in sunny Southern California with my family,  I moved into 405 and lived with three of the best people of all time, and my best friend left on her mission. Other then that, not a whole lot has changed. I loved life then and I love it now.
Day 28 – Your favorite movie

Day 29 - Your biggest Pet Peeve

1). BAD Utah drivers!!!!!
2). Dirty dishes and a dirty kitchen
3). animals in the house
4). loud people on the second floor of the library


Day 30 – Something you could NEverever get tired 


of Doing? 

Spending time with these people
Swimming
Riding beach cruisers along Balboa
Spending Time with my Six Favorite girls

Oh and reading 6,000 history books!!!! 


Day 31 – A photograph of yourself today 
  
three good things that have happened to you 
today. 

Can you say BAD HAIR DAY?!?!?

1). I finished my biography on Condi... she is SO AWESOME!

2). I got my midterm grades back... what's the first letter in 

"A"ubrey?

3). I got my weekly letter from Hanns and weekly email  

from Kati.

Basically I LOVE my life! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures aubs. Especially the one where my expertise came in handy. I mean come on who else could take a picture of you diving into a pool looking like a holocaust victim.

    Just kidding aubrey!!! you are the foxiest mama I know.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean come on who else could take a picture of you diving into a pool looking.....
    womens beach cruiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certain parts of a cruiser will rust if left out in wet conditions, especially the chain, and if the chain rusts you cruiser will not ride as smooth as it should.
    bicycle cup holder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Far too often, people file for bankruptcy unaware of what may happen and how bankruptcy will affect their debts and assets. Don’t fall into that trap.
    florida bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete