Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Britt's A Woman AND I Saw Sister Davis!

The Union of My Favorite Couple
The Howell's
So this weekend my roommate/best friend Brittany, married her sensational boy, Shawn. Seriously I love them both SO much! Shawn is the best boy possible and Brittany is the best girl possible so it was only appropriate that they wed, and that's exactly what they did at noon on Saturday the 12th at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. 
Billiam was in attendance at the both the dinner and the temple
And so was cardboard Hanns

Speaking of Hanns I saw this beautiful Sister missionary in person on Sunday 
This----->
It was one of the best days EVER!!!!!!! She looked great and is loving every minute in the MTC and that's just what her crazy roommate/best friend needed to hear. So all in all life could not be more fantastic. Brittany and Shawn are married and Hannah is loving the MTC. Life is GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment