Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BAD 1st Dates

What NOT To Do On A Date

So I would not go as far to call me a cereal dater, but I have been on my fare share of dates in college and I must say, I have been very lucky to have been asked out by some very very nice boys who have become some close friends, but lets just say there is a reason I am still single...
Boys here are things that you DO NOT do on a first date..
1). Don't tell your date her perfume reminds you of bacon. She will go home and dump her whole bottle of Dolce and Gabbana down the sink.
2). Don't tell your date what you want to name your children and DON'T ask her, her mother's first name and plan on naming your first born daughter after her mother... she will be eternally creeped out.
3). Don't make your date drive.
4). Don't make your date drive and then sit in the back seat
5). Don't give your date ballon animals and then name them
6). Don't order only a soft drink and make your date who has not had dinner (duh you asked her out for dinner so of course she did not eat so she would be hungry) eat in front of you and feel really awkward
6). Don't plan to have your parents meet up with you at the same restaurant.
7). Don't take your date to play  "Fear Factor" with your parents.
8). Don't show up in a suit and tie when you told your date that you were just going to Cafe Rio and the movies
9). Don't call, text, fb post her within 10 minutes of each other after dropping her off. 
10). Don't decided to do an outdoor activity when it's 11 degrees outside
11). Don't tell her you are "falling for her" at an Applebees
12). Don't leave your phone out while you are going to the bathroom and have your friends text you to tell you the "hotness" rating of your date.
13). Don't tell her you hate her friends and that her outfit does not match (for the record it SO matched!)
14). Don't talk pregnancy, temples, or say the words "Future Eternal Companion"
15). Don't try to kiss her in Barnes and Noble

I wish I could say these were all made up, but they are true, so if you are a boy or a you know a boy who thinks any of the following are acceptable on a first date, you've been warned... they are NOT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey your an 11.46 on my hotness scale...If your free on friday night lets go to the Gap and grap some grub at the local Sonic. I pay. no worries- oh and my parents can drive us. If you agree don't respond to this post, if you for some reason don't want to go respond in any way. My heart awaits your gentle lovin'

    ReplyDelete