Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Honored

I've just been having one of those years where everything is going my way... oops did I just curse it? 
This is my "life is going good" face
Oh Well but seriously I am so 100% happy about everything in my life. It's kind of been a crazy few months with two of my best friends leaving, one best friend getting married, one best friend coming home, turning 21,  changing career plans and educations pursuits, oh and deciding to go on a mission and getting my call. 

Can you say happiest day of life!?!?!

I've realized over the past few months when you break it all down, life is all about the relationships you make, not money, not status, not prestige, just relationships. The most important relationship in my life is the one between me and my Father in Heaven and I a HONORED to be a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to know of its truth, and on August 31st start preaching it. 

The second most important relationships to me are my family relationships. I was born on this earth as a Brennan and I am HONORED to be one and to call Sterling, Annette, Evan, Megan, Nathan, Paige and Haley Brennan--my family! I couldn't ask for 7 better people in my life and I am so HONORED to share etnerity with them. 

The third most important relationships in my life are my friends. I have so many wonderful friends who carry me each and everyday and who I look up to SO much! Some I've been friends with since the womb, some middle school, some high school, and some that I've just met the last few years in college. I am HONORED to have friends that make me smile daily and who are great examples of Christ. 

So if you are in my life I am HONORED to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment