Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nostalgia Uno

Lately I have been SO caught about about leaving for CHILE that I have forgotten what I am really leaving behind. I am SO excited to serve a mission, but until recently I don't think I realized what a sacrifice it will be. So I am going to post 60 thing I will miss while I am Chile, to A) Help the time go by and B). Help me to be more grateful for all the wonderful things I have in my life, that I will miss while I am gone for 18 months.
WHEN I AM IN CHILE I WILL MISS...
MI FAMILIA





18 months is 547.5 days and in those 547.5 days there could be BIG changes in my family. I could miss marriages, new family members, graduations, and big moments with the 7 people I love most. One of my favorite Missionary qoutes is

sis·ter  mis·sion·ar·ynounSomeone who leave their family for 18 months so that other families can be together for eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment