Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

I know everyone thinks they have the best Mom, but seriously, I have have the BEST Mom. Annette Lamb Brennan is her name and loving me and the rest of her kids is her game. Now you are probabley not fully convinced that my Mother trumps the one who's womb you came from but it's FACT so just deal with it and I will provide the following as evidence.

1). My Mom always asks if my "love tank" is empty, and if it is she fills is up with hugs and kiss, and yes I am 21 years old
2). When I was younger my Mom would read to me and my two brothers for three hours a night.
3). My Mom would wake up early every year for our birthdays and bring us breakfest in bed.
4). My Mom has always taught me to be a lady... sorry Mom I am trying. 
5). My Mom was up every single day before I left for school and that includes early morning seminary (4:45 am folks) and there was usually breakfast on the table.
6). On the first day of school my Mom always was home with freshly made chocolate chip cookies for me to devour. 
7). My Mom makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies.. again not biased, but FACT.
8). My Mom looks good without makeup
9). My Mom packed my lunch until the day I graduated high school. 
10). My Mom loves the gospel of Jesus Christ and is a constant and solid rock in the gospel. 
11). My Mom inspires me each and everyday.
12). My Mom is TOO patient and kind with me and to me.
13). My Mom comes into my room every night before I got to bed and gives me a motherly smooch, and tucks me in. 
14). My Mom makes sure we have scripture study and prayer, no matter how late it is
15). My Mom waits up for me to come home because she cannot sleep until all of her chillins are safe and in bed and have been tucked in. 
16). My Mom loves my Dad and my Dad loves my Mom.
17). My Mom loves being a Mom and she should because she is dang good at it!
18). Everything my Mom makes is very very very yummy.
19). My Mom knows how to do everything... I don't google, I call my Mom.
20). My Mom has a green thumb 
21). My Mom has good fashion sense 
22). My Mom likes who she is and is 100% comfortable in her own skin.
23). My Mom is funny
24). My Mom looks in brown and red
 and every other color but especially brown and red.
25). My Mom has a good/cute/contagious laugh
26). When I grow up I want to be just like my Mom.
happy mothers day mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment