Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Nostalgia Tres

WHILE I AM IN CHILE I WILL MISS...
MY IPHONE 4
  This might come off as a bit pathetic, But only iphone users will understand what a sacrifice this will be. The iphone and I have been constant companions for almost 5 years now, and I must say it has been a splendid 5 years. I know that when I am in the MTC I will have iphone phantom syndrome, where I will constantly be checking my pocket, because I will have thought I heard my phone vibrate. Oh dear iphone I will miss playing angry birds while waiting in line at the grocery store. I will miss all the times we had getting lost in SLC, but then finding our way with your superior navigation techniques. I miss red-boxing my fav's without having to drive all over the tri-state country for "Never Say Never". I will miss checking Wells Fargo 10 times a day, and  playing words with friends. We've had some good times, and I know Paige will take good care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment