Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

F.P.O.T.W. 11.0.10-11.14.10

F.P.O.T.W.
Ariel Mackenzie Walus
Birth Date: 12.05.1989
Birthplace: California
Current Residence: New Zealand
Favorite things in the world:
 Thrift stores, dresses, crazy music that lets her dance like a 5 year old, gold-spray painted dolls, sunglasses, her friends, concerts, sandwiches, and BB guns.
How I meet F.P.O.T.W. 
When I was 13 my family moved to Highland, UT. She was in my ward and I don't remember exactly how we became friends but I just remember that she was one of the first friends I made in Utah. She was quite abstract and endless fun. 
Why this person is my F.P.O.T.W.
 Well Ariel is in New Zealand and I miss her greatly and it got me to thinking that she is a big part of my life and I am lucky to have her as a friend. She is one of those people that you WILL tell your kids about and all the crazy things that you use to do as a teenager. I have SO many memories with Ariel and I only see us making more and more memories together in the near future. Ariel is one of those people that I feel I can be completely and totally my self with and not worry at all what I am wearing, what I am acting like or what I am doing and Ariel is one of those people. She brings out the kid in me and I LOVE it! 
Favorite Memories With This F.P.O.T.W.
BB guns, girls camps, the Potbelly tribe, dumpster antics, McDonalds ice cream cones, the Honda Civic which was the main means of transportation my sophomore year, EMS, watching UHF, long nights of swimming, DI trips, Disneyland and CA visits, sleeping in the car, dressing up like Grandmothers and walking up and down the street, Rexburg visits, and late night dance parties in the french mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment