Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

In 15 Years...
In 15 years I will be 35 1/2 and if I could describe my dream life it would go a little something like this!
I will have one of these
I will have meet one of these
(hot, unidentified male)
Got married in this beautiful building
He will have one of these and will always wear his sexy lab coat home from work! 
Have 8 of these crazy little things!
Live in this state
Where it looks like this in the Fall
Live in a homestead that resembles this one and where my eight crazy kids can frolic around for hours, build snowmen in the front yard, play croquet in the summer, drink lemonade on the porch while watching fireworks on the fourth of July, leave our carved pumpkins on the doorstep, and hang Christmas lights around the whole house in December.
Drive one of these bad boys with the rear seat DVD player and leather interior that comes standard! 
That has these plastered all over the back
We will have one of these named Sir Winston Churchill
I will have one of these in my wallet
And of course I will one these
And I will NEVER wear these!
If I am a minivan driving, soccer mom with almost as many kids as I have fingers on my two hands, with an hottie for a husband, then life would be blissful and I will be free of complaints! 

No comments:

Post a Comment