Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

F.P.O.T.W. 11.21.2010-11.28.2010.

F.P.O.T.W.
Irma Hannah Jane Davis
Birthplace
Alpine, UT
Birthdate
12.25.1989.
Current Location:
3 feet away from me in Provo, UT
Favorite Food:
Kirkland trail mix, chips, Cafe Rio, fiber one bars, anything me, Sarah, and Britt make her.
Favorite Processions:
Zaza Zaza, Coach ballet flats, Org-b book, Billiam
My Favorite F.P.O.T.W. Characteristics
Her laugh! (honestly favorite thing!) Her speech decibel level. Her Dolce and Gabbana perfume. Her appreciation for J.Crew and Banana. Her love for Tay Tay
How I know this F.P.O.T.W.
She is my roommate. I sleep 6.75 feet away from her face each and every night! I met her when I was a sophomore in high school but I did not come to fully appreciate the amazinness that is Hannah Davis until the Fall of  2010. 
What I Love About This F.P.O.T.W.
There are to many things and I just get TOO excited when I express my love for Hanns to form complete sentences so this will more like a stream of conciseness.
I love it when she says GAH!
I love Hannah Davis hugs
I love that she punches me in the right bicep when I am being a brat and I love the bruise the is forever there
I love her stink eye when she gets mad at me
I love that she is going to be the BEST missionary Brazil has even scene for the next 18 months starting January 26th
I love that she is my everything
I love her feminists ways
I love her for loving Gossip Girl
I love that she is a smarty pants business major
I love that she has the best hair every created in the world and even when she says her hair looks nast... it really looks like it should be on a Tresemme commercial
I love that we have a Justin Bieber poster in our room and like the pedophiles that we are, we kissed every square inch of his face with bright, red lipstick
I love that when she walks into a room about 97% of the XY chromosomes turn their heads and she is so oblivious to it
I love it when she sings Tay Tay 
I love our pillow talks
I love that one day I will live in Pennsylvania and Hanns will live in Manhattan and on the weekends my kids and I will go to Aunite Hanny's house and Unclie (I don't know what his name will be but he will be dead sexy!!) and her kids will come to my house.
I love when she talks in her Columbian accent
I love that we have matching William Shakespeare Dolls on our beds
I love that she puts up with me, my annyoing ring tones, my messy desk and obsession with Fresca
And lastly...NO boys I will not set you up with her... none of you are good enough! 
I love you future Irma!
You Are The Only Person I Want To Spend Time With!

No comments:

Post a Comment