Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011... I've Been Waiting For You For Half A Decade

So it's 2011. I have been waiting for this year to come for several years because I thought that when it came  some parts of my life would unfold, but it seems that my life is just as uncertain as ever. This year I will turn 21, graduate college, and have to figure out what I am going to do with my life concerning relationships, career paths, and higher education. To say that I am not scared out of mind would be a complete and total lie. I am frightened by the future but I have decided that fear does nothing but create pre-mature wrinkles and disrupt sleep patterns, so this year I will conquer fear and choose faith. This year I will do not what I want but what feels right. There is this phrase that constantly plays back and forth in my head and it is "I'll go where you want me to go, I'll say what you want me to say, and I'll be what you want me to be." So this year I am going to be what God wants me to be. I don't know what that is yet, but I know that whatever decisions I make they will be made through many nights on my knees and with the complete and absolute confirmation of what I am doing is right by my Father in Heaven. So while I am trying to figure out what 2011 has in store for me, I am going to enjoy every single moment of this journey. There is joy in the journey, even if it is scary and uncertain, I know there is light at the end of the tunnel I am heading for.

1 comment:

  1. this among many other reasons is why i love you so much! your complete faith and trust in the Lord:) love you aubs and remember.. i'm here for you!! no matter what time or what you may need from crest!

    ReplyDelete