Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

Day One: A Photo of You and How Your Day Went
Cute I know...
Well today was just FAN-tastic! I have had this theory since I was 15 that everyday is terrific no matter how long or boring it might have seemed. If you don't think everyday is terrific, God might just strike you down with lightning. So yes today I got up at 7:00 was off to class by 7:45. Had Hist 221 from 8-9, History of the U.S. South from 9-10. Historical Narratives from 10-11. Family Finance from 11-12 and the History of Mexico from 12-1. I then began to study in Harold took my stomach pill and forgot to eat taking those pills on an empty stomach only leads to one thing... vomit in the el bano. So I came home, vomited, worked on homework, and went to the gym. After the gym, my amazing roommate Sarah made waffles for dinner. We talked, laughed, cried, and did the dishes (a normal night) and then I went and watched Modern Family with Meredith. Went back to Harold with Sarah. Come home and laughed it up with Shawn and Britt and now it is 11:26 and I am contemplating whether or not to shower. So yes I loved today and I am pretty sure I will love tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment