Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 5

Day Five: A Photograph of You Two Years Ago

Two years ago I was a freshmen at BYU-Idaho, partying it up in negative temperatures, watching disney channel orginal movies with my roommates and the "cavewomen", spending large amounts of time with the David O. McKay Library and just loving every second of my life. WOW I cannot believe that was only two years ago. It seems like a thousand years ago. 
So here I am at a Chapman Hall PJ Party my roommate Catherine Bird and I organized and I have to be honest it was quite a hit! Catherine and I fashioned our footie pj's, ate lots of food that has the potential to clog our arteries, danced crazily, and watched chick flicks with about 30 other of our friends. Honestly when it's -13 outside and you live in a dorm with about 100 girls, what else do you do on a Friday night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment