Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

F.P.O.T.W. 01.10.2011.-01.16.2011.

BROOKE HART CHARITY ELIASON
Birthdate
 04.24.1989.
Parentals
Bruce and Rocann
Favorite Foods
Watermelon, Sweet potato wedges, Golden Spoon
Brooke Catch Phrases
"LADY?!", "What a joke!", "Oh yes, Oh yes, that sounds magical"

How I Know This F.P.O.T.W.
I have known her since I was 10 years old. My earliest memories of Brooke and I were at Las Flores Middle school when I was in the 6th grade and she was in the 7th grade and when we'd walk next to each other to get to class or just stroll during lunch and she would do something that became very endearing to me. I call it... Bumper Butt. So basically Brooke could get extreme leverage and be able to get her hip to move so fast that it could send you 8 feet into a nearby planter... oh the good days of bumper butt and many successful bumper butts that sent me to squash newly planted tax dollars. I also would tease her no stop and write rather strange yearbook entires year after year. Last Winter when I moved into the same ward as Brooke we became grand buddies and I realized that she was the most entertaining person I had ever met! Those who know her well, knows exactly what I mean. She is just the best thing since sliced bread and a Golden Spoon in Utah. 

Why You Should Hang Out With Brooke
Honestly Brooke is a breath of fresh air. 
The woman is endless fun. She has this laugh that just caries. She is up for anything. If you need a gym buddy, give her a call. If you want to go hot tubbing, give her a call. If you want to go harass freshmen, shout "Wait for me out" out the car window at heritage, and try to get in the police beat of the Daily Universe... Brooke is your girl. If you want to go to Golden Spoon, especially on double stamp Tuesday... send her a text. If you want to go to Honks at 9:30 on a friday night and are to scared to go by yourself, Brooke will be a real pal and go with you. If you want to take a stroll around the RSM lake, Brooke would gladly do so. If you want to dress up like an idiot of Halloween or for a Lday Gaga party you best bring Brooke for backup... you are going to need it. If you want a good laugh or a good time, there is only one lady for the job and her name is Brooke Hart Chastity Eliason! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment