Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 2

Day Two: Tell Us About Your Job
(One day I will own this shirt)
Well since I am currently unemployed how about I describe my "Dream Job." I wanted to be about a million different things as a kid. When I got to high school I was sure that I wanted to be an O.B.G.Y.N. (the doctor who delivers babies). I was set on it because I had doctor handwriting and I loved my AP Bio class. My junior year of high school I took AP U.S. History by the one and only Mr. Harnett and everyone who has had the man knows that he is the most entertaining and intelligent man in the universe. I thought History was completely meaningless before his class, but I found myself not wanting the clock to reach noon because that meant class was over. Mr. Harnett made History fun, exciting and relevant. I loved every minute of that class and before I knew it, I had fallen in love with History. I realized that I what I wanted to do with the rest of my life was make high school kids like me fall in love with History or at least come to appreciate it. So ever since I have poured my soul into in learning everything I can about History so that I can one day teach little high school kids. Yes I know I will make barley above the poverty level, BUT I know that I will come home everyday hoping that I made the smallest difference in one person's life. 
I love History that much!!! These are the books that I had to read for my classes last semester... I title this picture 
"The Tower of Babel"

No comments:

Post a Comment