Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 4

Day Four: A Photograph of Your Best Friend

Well this is a hard one... So I am breaking the rules and making this "Photographs of Your Best Friends".
Kati Kristen Van Dusen.  Laguna Hills, CA. August 2008.
This pic explains our friendship...she wears the pants... as she should.
Trevor Todd Brown. Yellowstone, WY. November 2009.
This picture screams indie couple in the snow... Trevor Brown is a great hand holder.
Rachel Soto. Rexburg, ID. October 2009.
Umm isn't this the cutest thing in the world?
Stephanie Potter Tarnasky with Husband Bryce. Salt Lake City, UT. April 2010.
I LOVE Bryce's face in this picture. He looks so happy be married! 
Catherine Bird and Erin Lynn Kuboshige. Rexburg, ID. September 2008.
I love that we are laying on the gross ground with our feet up in the air.
Ariel MacKenzie Walus. Rexburg, ID. December 2009.
Creepiest birthday present ever given!  
Kari Ann Bitter. Provo, UT. January 2010.
Kari looks cute and I scare children with my facial expressions... that is just about how all of our photos together are.
Elder Daniel Christopher Glade. Mexico City, Mexico. September 2009.
When he sent me this picture I fell off the couch laughing. This is SO him. He would take a sharpie to a picture and draw facial hair and a uno-brow.
Meredith Lynn Chapman. Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. November 2006.
 A picture says a thousands words, except for this one... it says a million!
Scottland Hill. Balboa Island, CA. August 2009.
Scott and his tan bod and the fact that he is holding my handle bar just make this picture tender.
Brooke Hart Charity Eliason. Provo, UT. October 2010.
Brooke looks like a model and I look mentally challenged.
Hannah Jane Davis, Sarah Morgan Ayer, & Brittany Thompson (almost!) Howell. Provo, UT. December 2010.
For starters this most PERFECTLY describes my 2010 Fall semester. I'd say something stupid that would make Hanns and Britt laugh and then Sarah would do something funny that would make us all laugh even harder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment